Amazing Health Benefits of Parkia speciosa (petai, bitter bean, twisted cluster bean, stinker or stink bean) for woman Pregnancy and heathy
Pete, petai, peteh, or even clinically been regarded named Parkia speciosa (petai, bitter bean, twisted cluster bean, stinker or stink bean), making up exotic annual tree of polong polongan’s type (Fabaceae) . This particular plant is prevalent at west sectioned Archipelago. Its seed, the so named “petai” additionally, ingested whilst still younger, well fresh and in addition stewed.
Petai Bean is known for its pungent smell. Distinctive and pungent smell sometimes make some people reluctant to eat this fruit. But who thought that when behind the unique smell it, a banana has many health benefits. Petai Bean benefits are as a source of antioxidants, prevent hypertension, anemia, constipation, gastric ulcer, liver disease, kidney, and can even ward off depression.
Petai Bean containing compounds and nutrients that are diverse. Some of them are natural sugars, iron, potassium, phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamin B6, and vitamin C. Petai contains three natural sugars yaiut sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber. A banana gives impetus enough energy for a strenuous 90 minutes.
What are the Amazing Health Benefits of Parkia speciosa (petai, bitter bean, twisted cluster bean, stinker or stink bean) :
1. Benefits petai to avoid depression
2. Pms (pre menstrual syndrome)
3. Evade anemia
4. prevent high blood pressure
5. Encourage brain power
6. Benefits of parkia to keep the digestive tract
8. Reduce satiety
9. Avoid morning sickness
10. Handle itchy mosquito bites
11. The benefits of petai to avoid obesity
12. The benefits of petai fruit to neutralize stomach wound
13. Set the temperature of the body
14. Help disoder seasonal affective (emotional illness chaotic)
16. Avoid stress
17. The benefits of petai to lower the effects of stroke
18. Drug ageless
may be useful :)